Wildbox Technologies offers the following services. Please click on the links to view description:
- assessing the current state and needs of the learner
- identifying appropriate learning goals
- designing content that is pedagogically informed
- assessing the learner
- providing appropriate quantifiable feedback
The role of an instructional designer could loosely be compared to that of a screenplay writer. Converting a book into a screen play for a movie is a specialized art that takes into account the best way the content can "play" in movie. Similarly, Instructional Designers convert traditional content for deployment in digital media. The rapid development of technology and multimedia content has now made possible excellent instructional design that fully uses various senses of the learner and frequently demands her interaction thus ensuring engagement and retention.
- creating appropriate animations or video clips
- designing various templates
- providing appropriate internal and external links
- providing appropriate navigation, help, print and search buttons
- creating pleasing and uncluttered screens on the digital media by using such resources as pop- up windows
- designing appropriate tests and evaluation
Our production team, backstopped ably by ITACA, is well trained in using EasyProf and other software to enable the creation of complex e learning courses and content in a highly cost effective way.